Pages

1/09/2011

Blessed Be His Name

"When life throws you lemons, make lemonade" 
 Life certainly gives us a run for our money at times, those "why is this happening to ME?" moments. We start questioning God's love for us, beginning to wonder where God could be in this storm. That's when devil comes crushing our very being, trying to demolish our souls. 

Job merely says "The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised." [Job 1:21] Are you the kind of person who can praise the name of the Lord, even when things are taken away from you, things you wanted to hold on to?


God is unbelievable is He not? As I was sitting, listening to Pandora, I was thinking "what is that verse in Job about the Lord giving and taking away?" That is when I realized I was listening to "Blessed be Your Name" by Matt Redman. God is so good to me!


James 1:2-4 

Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment