Pages

1/23/2011

I am 16 going on 17

Today is my last day to be 16. As I think over all the lasting memories that were made the past year I thank God for all of the special times spent with friends: playing music, acting, hanging out, investing in people's lives and everything else we did. Thanks to all of you for making my 16th year so fantastic!

These are some of my favorite memories.
Conducted by the Alabama Symphony's Justin Brown
Cinderella
Beach Trip
Surprise Birthday Party (it was a surprise because it was in April)
Music Camp
National Homschool Convention
Student Leadership Camp
Literary Dance (Dressing up as Narnia Characters)
Thank you God for giving me such wonderful friends, parents, siblings, role models...I love them all very much. Thanks for making this year so wonderful! There were some hard times mixed in there, but the good ones outweigh them all!

Blessed be your glorious name, and may it be exalted above all blessing and praise. 
Nehemiah 9:5

Goodbye 16

No comments:

Post a Comment