Pages

10/19/2011

Preface to a Grand Adventure

Tomorrow I embark on a very grand adventure across the Atlantic ocean. This will be my first time on a plane and I can only imagine what the world will look like up there above the clouds. My sweet sister-in-law Ruth and my adorable nephew Galileo have been with us the past few days so that I can have travel buddies when I depart tomorrow night. 

Packing is going swimmingly! It was a much easier of a task than I hoped. Everything is coming along very well. I've got my camera ready, my computer charged, and my iPod full of music!

I pray that God will bless this trip, keep us safe, and help me to come away with a new perspective and many memories that will last a lifetime! 

Buckingham Palace

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have lots of fun, Annsley!! :) I hope to see you soon!! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete