Pages

10/24/2011

Lazy Day

Gotta have a good lazy day every now and then! Tyler had to work today so I slept in and I'm going to organize, read, do school, make bracelets....who knows! By sleeping in...I mean till 2:30. It was so nice. I feel like I'm ready to conquer the world now!

One thing that's been very, very nice this morning is listening to the recording of the Samford Orchestra Concert that I played in last week. If you'd like to check out the performance click here (the actual concert starts at 50 minutes). 

I thought today would be a good time to share with you some very British pictures I've taken along the way! 

Tower Bridge. If you look closely you might see Peter Pan Flying above! :)

Now the London Bridge Hospital is for people who were on the London Bridge when it fell.

Umm excuse me..I think you left off an A.

What's more British than a double decker bus?

Eye of London. It's huge!

Phone Booth!

These guys are all over. and yes. they're' real people.
"As always thank you for riding with us and please, mind the gap"

No comments:

Post a Comment